Effects of Vitamin C
- Radical oxygen scavenger protecting cells from oxidative stress
Steroid- and catecholamine synthesis
- Cofactor in catecholamine, vasopressin and steroid synthesis
- Improves hemodynamics; may accelerate resolution of shock
Immune cell function
- Increases neutrophil phagocytosis and chemotaxis
- Affects macrophage migration
- Enhances T and NK cell proliferation, modulates their function
- May increase antibody formation
Endothelial cell function
- Decreases endothelial ICAM expression and leukocyte adhesion
- Improves endothelial barrier function
- Decreases fluid requirements in burn patients
- Improves microcirculation
- Modulates fatty acid metabolism
- May improve microcirculation and cardiac function
- Cofactor of collagen production
- Mitogen for fibroblasts
10 Grams – $25.00/ea Package of 4 – $89 – $22.25/ea
20 Grams – $50.00/ea Package of 4 – $179 – $44.75/ea
We offer a variety of signature IV cocktails to choose from to treat hangovers, fatigue & jet lag, and enhance athletic performance. Let one of our licensed professionals help you decide which treatment is right for you. Choose from IV drips, B12 boost shots, mega weight loss solutions, or oxygen and aromatherapy services.
Functional medicine seeks to discover the root cause of symptoms, and treat it through natural means. It views the body as one integrated system, not a collection of independent organs divided up by medical specialties. This technique results in finding connections and relationships that lead to the core problem. Functional medicine does not replace traditional medicine. It enhances it by eliminating the root cause, stopping the symptoms altogether.
Ozone is a immune system modifier, which means it fundamentally changes the way your cells work. Oxygen molecules have two oxygen atoms, but ozone has three. Ozone molecules come in contact with your cells and the third oxygen atom bonds easily to your cells to improve the way your body utilizes oxygen.