Professional Medical Team. Walk-Ins Welcome!
Ozone is a immune system modifier, which means it fundamentally changes the way your cells work. Oxygen molecules have two oxygen atoms, but ozone has three. Ozone molecules come in contact with your cells and the third oxygen atom bonds easily to your cells to improve these effects:
- Stimulates and enhances your immune system
- Has the potential to accomplish what more conventional medicine cannot
- Increases the bodies ability to utilize oxygen
- Helps regulate the immune system
- Improves microcirculation
- Helps with natural detoxification
Ozone can often help with the following diseases:
- Autoimmune Disease
- Acute and Chronic Infections
- Lyme Disease
- Parasitic Infections
- Macular Degeneration (age related)
- Acute and Chronice Ulcers
- Slipped Disc
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrom
Called the auto-vaccination and has been used since the early 20th century.
Used in conjunction with Ozone at enrG-IV.
Enhances the immune system
Activates and regulates metobolic processes
Regulates the immune system functions that are high and those that are low